Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009

*Dating Werewolves*

Though I love, love, love Germany, I will never, ever, ever understand all the darling German girls who are in serious (okay, as "serious" as you can get in Germany without marrying) relationships with very unattractive guys. These aren't just homely men, they are scrawny, unstylish, and they sport what I call "the werewolf look," meaning they have long, greasy hair pulled back into a droopy ponytail. Many of them look girlier than the girl.

I just don't get it. There are lots of cute German guys. Why do the girls go for those ones? Or why don't they encourage their boyfriends to get haircuts and a new wardrobe, work out a little . . . ?

Okay, so I'm being a little shallow. But I just can't picture myself dating someone whose hair is longer than mine, unless he had well-taken-care-of dreds. But then again, I think everyone deserves love and I'm glad someone can look past those things.

(And a note: check out this cute couples in Berlin blog. This one gives you an idea . . . )

4 Kommentare:

Melissa hat gesagt…

I guess I like werewolves, they all (well, not ALL) but most of them look pretty cute to me! :)

Melissa hat gesagt…

Of course, I am more into eyes than anything, so that is what I focus on more...I guess...

BlondeInFrance hat gesagt…

LOL!!

And those couples are super cute. Funny how most of them either met at school or through friends. Except that one where it's the cougar with her dance student, hehehehe.

Omgirl hat gesagt…

Is it bad that I can't tell who's the guy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...