Freitag, 21. August 2009

*Pencil Cases*

Remember pencil cases? Those hard little tupperware-like things that you bought each new school year according to the latest styles?

Well check out the ones pictured on the right. Those are German pencil cases. And everyone has them (there are much prettier ones, I must say, like Lisa's). That's right, boys and girls, in Germany, pencil cases are not just for boys and girls.

I've never felt like buying an extra bag to put in my bag to carry around a bunch of pens, so every college student pulls out one of these doohickeys while I dig around in my bag for a pen that may or may not work. Hmmm. Who's missing out here?

3 Kommentare:

Melissa hat gesagt…

Pencil cases are becoming more trendy all the time...we went to get school supplies and there was a whole spot dedicated to them on the store shelf. Certainly not something that I'm used to seeing. There were super cute ones too! It made me want to get one....

Ma Heather and Pa Craig hat gesagt…

I have zebra pencil case that I use as my makeup bag. I don't think a single pencil or pen has ever been in it. Now that I think of it, I've been using it since 2000. Wow, 9 years old! BTW - I love this blog!

C N Heidelberg hat gesagt…

I noticed this too! All the students in my grad school classes had them, and these were grown adults! I have to admit, they are pretty handy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...